How to activate
Follow the four-step guide to
activate your new login
Visma Connect is our new login solution for e-conomic. To access Visma Connect, follow the four steps on this page. Once you have completed the four steps, you will need to log in to e-conomic via your new login page www.e-conomic.dk/connect-login.
1. Login to e-conomic
When you are logged in, you should click on ‘Settings’ and choose ‘My Settings’. Choose the ‘edit’-icon, placed to the right of your superuser. You will now be exposed to a window where you can activate Visma Connect.
- Click on the orange cogwheel and select "My settings"
- Click the "edit" icon to the right of your super user
2. Add your full name and email
In this window, you should update your user credentials. Please note, that the email you add is the email you should use in the future when logging into e-conomic. It is therefore particularly important that you choose a unique email address that you have personal access to.
- Check that the first and last names are in the appropriate fields
- Check that your email address is correct
- Click the "Activate Visma Connect" button
3. Check your email inbox
You should have received a confirmation email from e-conomic. Click on the link to activate your login. Please note, the link will expire after 24 hours. If you have not received the email, please check your spam folder.
- You will receive a confirmation email
- Click "Activate Account" within 24 hours
4. Add your new password
Choose a password for your new login to e-conomic.
- Select the new password you want to use when logging in through Visma Connect
Congratulations! You have now activated Visma Connect.
In the future, you must log into e-conomic via www.e-conomic.dk/connect-login.
With Visma Connect you can choose to add an extra layer of security by using two-factor-authentication to your login process.