Experienced full stack developer
There’s plenty of cool stuff to be done, and we’re looking for skilled developers, to help us do just that!
We are working hard to meet and supersede customer needs and expectations. Serving more than 100.000 customers, we have our hands full, and are looking for more talent, to help us grow and maintain our application.
Don’t like what you see? Change it! For any given task at hand, choice of tech is up to you! If it could work, why not try it? We encourage exploring new tech, as well as adhering to proven principles and methods. Nothing is set in stone, except the urge to deliver quality.
Sounds interesting? Read on!
To help us stay on top, as a market leader, we need someone who
- Loves code and takes pride in their work
- Is looking for an opportunity to gain and share knowledge
- Knows that developing software is a team effort
- Dares to challenge the status quo
If you join us, you will have
- A chance to work with some of the best professionals in the industry
- Influence on the tools and technologies in our stack
- Professional and personal growth through inspiring colleagues, challenging tasks, conferences, hackathons and meet-ups
- An excellent Christianshavn location with a view of Den Sorte Diamant across the harbor
- Open and friendly colleagues in a very informal social culture
- Free phone, internet and choice of Mac, Win or Linux work machine
- A first-class canteen
We expect you to have
- Solid experience working with CSS and developing Web Applications
- Solid experience working with .js and preferably familiar with React.js
- Senior (5+ years of professional experience)
- C# / .NET experience
- Cloud (Azure) experience
We think you should have
- A genuine desire to stay updated on new tools and technologies
- An interest in Continuous Integration, DevOps and high frequency deployments
- Excellent English communication skills
- A burning passion for building, shipping and deploying business-critical web applications
- Adequate programming competencies for the full stack
Please apply with both CV and cover letter
e-conomic resides on Christianshavn in central Copenhagen and is part of Visma. We build and design a cloud-based accounting product that helps companies run their business. 100.000 happy customers use our product on a regular basis. We are 170 employees from 20+ nationalities.
The development department consists of 40+ people, including Product Owners, QA engineers and UX designers, working with technologies like C#, Node.js, React, MS-SQL, Swift and MongoDB.
We serve more than 50 million requests a day, push to production several times a week, love to talk about (and write) code, believe strongly in automation, and are driven by a desire to measure and monitor in order to constantly improve our product.
If you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please feel free to contact Martin Jeanty at +45 3074 7977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.