Data Scientist for our Machine Learning team
At e-conomic we’re always working to be more efficient for our customers – task automation through machine learning is a big part of that. But there’s so much more to be done! That’s why we’re currently looking for a data scientist for the machine learning team
We expect that you are
- Experienced with practical machine learning
- A creative problem solver
- Someone who is always learning and experimenting
It’s a plus if you have
- Python machine learning stack experience
- Production experience
Whether you’re an engineer with a degree in machine learning or a prolific Kaggler is less important – we’re interested in your hands on problem solving skills.
What you’ll meet at e-conomic
- A great company culture – we’re open, agile and collaborative.
- An organisation who is really hungry to make the most of machine learning
- We depend on you to make the best possible product for our customers.
- We work on github using open source tools.
e-conomic resides on Christianshavn in central Copenhagen and is part of Visma. We build and design a cloud based accounting product that helps companies run their business. 100.000 happy customers use our product on a regular basis. We are 170 employees from 20+ nationalities.
The development department consists of 40+ people, including Product Owners, QA engineers and UX designers, working with technologies like C#, Node.js, React, MS-SQL, Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, Java and MongoDB.
We serve more than 50 million requests a day, push to production several times a week, love to talk about (and write) code, believe strongly in automation, and are driven by a desire to measure and monitor in order to constantly improve our product.
If you have any further questions regarding the vacancy, please feel free to contact hiring manager Helge Munk on email@example.com